King C. Gillette revolutionised the male grooming experience with the development of the safety razor in 1901, an innovation which made the ritual of at home daily grooming a mainstay for men across the world.
This Spring, Gillette launched a new brand in his name, promising to give men with facial hair the ultimate at-home grooming experience, no matter what their facial style is or how locked down they are.
Inspired by more than 115 years of innovation and grooming experience, the grooming facial haircare range is a collection of tools and facial products that are crafted to help men perfect their unique look and enhance their personal grooming ritual.
The King C. Gillette tools, accessories and facial hair care products promise to support men with facial hair to look and feel their best every day by giving them the best tools of the trade to master their personal at-home grooming regime.
Gary Coombe, CEO, Gillette commented: “All men have their own grooming styles and at home rituals which are personal to them, and so we’ve put all our years of shaving experience together with the very best razor, hair and skin care technologies to create this full range of tools, accessories and care products to meet all the grooming needs of all men.
"It’s the one-stop shop for grooming that men have been looking for.”
We’ve teamed up with Gillette to offer you the chance to win the complete King C. Gillette collection. The impressive lineup includes:
Shave & Edge
- Double Edge Safety Razor and blade refills (£25) – an icon of style for precise edges
- Neck Razor (£15) – designed for sensitive skin to shave neck and cheeks
- Shave and Edging Razor (£15) – including precision trimmer for edging
- Transparent Shave Gel (£7) – designed for easy styling, infused with white tea
- Beard Trimmer (£30) – cordless with 3 interchangeable combs, for all beard styles
- Beard & Face Wash (350ml) (£10) – refreshing cleanser infused with coconut water
- Soft Beard Balm (100ml) (£10) – conditioning balm with cocoa butter
- Beard Oil (30ml) (£10) – with argan oil to soften facial hair
For further information on the full range of King C. Gillette products, please visit gillette.co.uk
The question is: When did King C. Gillette develop the first safety razor?
Competition closes: 30th July 2020
By entering the competition, it is deemed that the entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated below.
No purchase necessary.
Prize cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent.
Prize is not transferable.
One entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries, unless the rules of the competition state so.
No responsibility can be taken for any lost or delayed entries.
Winner must be over 18 years of age.
The winner will be chosen by random and will be notified by email.
The winner will need to confirm acceptance within 7 days of being notified. If the winner does not confirm acceptance within this timeframe, the promoter has the right to pick another winner.