Originally supplying the Italian Navy and founded in Florence, Panerai watches are known for their Italian design and Swiss expertise inspired by a passion for the sea. With its four main collections: Radiomir, Luminor, Submersible and Luminor due Panerai watches pair functionality with elegance.
This year Panerai has returned to its roots with the launch of the new Radiomir collections presented at Watches & Wonders 2023. A contemporary re-interpretation of the original watches presented in 1935, featuring strong vintage aesthetics. You can find out more about Panerai watches by heading to the website or following on Instagram.
Discover the Panerai Manufacture located in Neuchâtel, Switzerland at the heart of the region with one of the oldest watchmaking traditions in the world. Featuring more than 10,000 sq m of space and 250 specialists, this is where the technical and innovative spirit of the brand is expressed and nurtured by Swiss tradition.
Experience the movements components production, watch assembly and not forgetting the quality tests and controls.
The winner will enjoy a private tour of the Panerai Manufacture, flights from the UK and five-star hotel accommodation including a fine dining experience.
Competition closes: 10th October 2023
Terms & Conditions – Panerai x Square Mile Prize Draw
• By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ('T&Cs') and the Promoter's Privacy Notice which you can read here https://www.panerai.com/gb/en/quick-links/privacy-policy.html. The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
• To enter the prize draw you must provide all of the requested details by 10th October, 2023 by entering your details here https://panerai-form.srvml.net/en/uk-events-digital-competition.
• The winner of the Prize Draw will receive a stay of one (1) night for two (2) people in Neuchâtel (the “Prize”), including a guided tour of the Panerai Manufacture & Swiss fine dining experience. Flights (from the UK only) & transport to and from the airport & the premises of the manufacture are included but personal expenses are not included in the Prize. Anything not specifically mentioned above is not included in the Prize. The Date will be chosen by Panerai.
• There will be x1 winner in total. The Promoter of this Prize Draw will allocate the prize at random based on a completed entry.
• You must provide your own personal details to be eligible for this Prize Draw otherwise your entry will not be valid; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail your entry will be disqualified. The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over, except the promotion is NOT open to employees of any of the Richemont Group affiliates or their immediate families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Prize Draw. We will assume that by entering the Prize Draw you warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Prize Draw and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract). We reserve the right to request proof of age and capacity.
• There is no purchase requirement to participate in the Prize Draw no contract to sign with us and there is no charge to register for the Prize Draw.
• By participating in the Prize Draw, you warrant that all personal details you might be required to submit are true, current and complete.
• Participants will not use the Prize Draw in any offensive or illegal manner.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any Participant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant has breached any of these Rules, has otherwise behaved in an unfair or fraudulent way.
• Only applications made online via https://panerai-form.srvml.net/en/uk-events-digital-competition will be accepted and entrants online must make their own arrangements for internet access to the Prize Draw, the Promoter will not be liable to pay for such access.
• No bulk or third-party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• The promotion starts on 1st September 2023 and closes on 10th October 2023 (the “Closing Date”). Entries after this time/date will not be counted. The winner will be contacted via the details shared on their entry forms on.
• The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator from all the valid entries received before the Closing Date on 10th October 2023.
• The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via the contact details they provided at entry within 14 days of the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 of days after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw.
• The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash, cash equivalent or other alternatives will be offered.
• The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
• The Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
• Limitations of liability: The Promoter shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever in relation to this Prize Draw or to the Prize, and you agree not to hold the Promoter at fault for any act, default or omission in relation to the Prize Draw or to the Prize. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Prize will be free from defects. You, on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives and your heirs, hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify, and promise not to sue Panerai, its affiliates, officers, employees, actual organizers of the prize draw and/or Prize (“Releasees”), with respect to any and all harm, injury, disability, death, loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence or carelessness of the Releasees, or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law arising out of your participation in the Prize Draw or arising out of the Prize. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries or requests to purchase not successfully received due to a technical fault such as computer error or otherwise. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or any causes outside its control. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Prize Draw, assumes any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury or death occurring as a result of: a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Prize Draw or the Prize or b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, change or cancel the Prize Draw or the Prize at any time. The Promoter's decision regarding all matters relating to this Prize Draw will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Notice (which is accessible online here [https://www.panerai.com/gb/en/quick-links/privacy-policy.html] these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice. Your details will be used mainly in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and for enhancing your experience of Panerai. You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data and you can exercise this and your other data protection rights by writing to the Promoter's data protection officer at email@example.com.
• This Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to this Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
• The Promoter of this Prize Draw Panerai Richemont UK Ltd, Walmar House, 296 Regent Street, London, W1B 3AP.