If you’re looking for the finest luggage in the game, you need look no further than German masters Vocier.
Designed using durable Italian leather, the brand expertly blends form and function to enhance your travel experiences. Vocier’s designs and patented Zero Crease system for wrinkle-free travel with suits or other fine attire have earned the brand numerous international design awards and makes it a favourite among business travellers ‘in the know'. What's more, each piece comes with a lifetime warranty.
Top of the pile is its exquisite five-piece leather luggage set, worth £1,995. It covers all the bases: an elegant carry-on trolley, garment bag, briefcase, portfolio, and wash bag. Each piece is handcrafted to traditional German standards for quality and durability, and is finished in durable Italian leather that ages beautifully with frequent use.
Ever attentive to the needs of frequent travellers, to expedite security checks both the carry-on trolley and the garment bag feature a Fast Pass wash bag pocket which is accessible without having to open the luggage bodies. An ingenuous wash bag with a clear viewing panel and three transparent travel bottles makes security checks even quicker.
For more information, see vocier.com
The question is: What country does Vocier get its leather from?
Competition closes: 7th December 2018
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Square Up Media Limited, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Square Up Media relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The promoter is Square Up Media, 5 Tun Yard, Peardon Street, SW8 3HT.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.