Five reasons you can't quit a job you hate

Dislike your job? Join the club. According to Gallup, only 33% of people feel truly engaged at work. So what keeps the other 67% plugged into the daily grind? Joseph Liu, host of the Career Relaunch Podcast, explores why people can't leave a job they know and hate

Joseph Liu helps professionals relaunch their careers by more powerfully marketing their personal brands. His work is informed by 10 years of global marketing experience in the US and UK managing brands such as Glad, Liquid-Plumr, Gü Puds, and Häagen-Dazs. He also hosts The Career Relaunch podcast, featuring inspiring stories of career change.