The initiative was set up in 2014 by Daniel Marks and Jack Dyson, both survivors of testicular cancer, to elevate consciousness around male cancer and to raise money for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, which raises money solely to support The Royal Marsden, a world-leading cancer centre.
Father & Son Day this year will raise funds to help support the physical and mental wellbeing of cancer patients at The Royal Marsden, and their families, by helping to fund a variety of roles in the psychological support service, dietetics and physiotherapy teams. These key roles at the hospital make a difference with personalised treatment and care, ensuring patients have the support they need at every stage of their cancer journey.
Father & Son Day has raised in excess of £280,000 to date: providing funds to support specialist robotic surgery fellowships at The Royal Marsden, as well as assisting in the hospital’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- a private shopping experience at 5 Carlos Place
- 4 nights at an Abercrombie & Kent Safari lodge in Africa
- a signed Terry O’Neil print donated by Leica
- a stay for two at the new Standard Hotel in Ibiza
- dinner for four with wine pairing at Mark’s Club, a Salmanazar (9 litre bottle) of Moet and Chandon
- a bespoke tablecloth from Summerill & Bishop
- a made to measure suit with personal consultation with Thom and Luke from Thom Sweeney
- a weekend stay at Jupiter Artland with a private curator tour of Tracey Emin’s exhibition
- a bespoke Globe-Trotter suitcase
- a private dinner for 4 in the Platinum room at Scotts
- the latest Acqua di Parma x Poltrona Frau Home Diffuser
- Afternoon tea and a apa session for 2 at the Bulgari Hotel London and many more.
View on Instagram
The auction goes live on 8th June and will run until 30th June. Click here for more info